Thursday 9 March 2017

Special Reason Case

I find inspiration from all places but I do love coming back to the Catalogue on a regular basis. Today is no exception.

The special Reason Bundle is not 'Just another Flower set' its got more than one unique feature but this negative flower framelit is divine.


 

The card front is a piece of Calypso Coral card stamped with images from the stamp set in Calypso Coral ink - I did stamp off so have a divine piece of bright DSP I made that will need to merge into something else.

The little white splatters a re White embossing powder - with some watered down Multi-purpose glue I flicked it at the paper to give a random effect then applied the powder - melted it with the heat gun and voilĂ  - how good does that look? 


 Want to make this card - you will need these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment