Wednesday 11 January 2017

Thank You Sale-A-Bration

We had a hoard of people - Family here for Christmas and I have decided that in my madness of loving to make cards they all needed Thank You cards for coming.

The new SAB set hadn't seen any ink yet so out it came and with a little Stampin' Up! magic I have made a heap of these and sent them to the family.



So how did I do this you say? The Thank You is double stamped  using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig - yes you need this for this card. The envelope has the flourish from Timeless Textures on it.



The strip along the bottom uses the grid from Timeless Textures set also embossed in white on white then using the sponge rollers roll along in Soft Sky till you are happy with the colour.

Her is a few pics of some of the family - the Girls (mum, me and my 3 young ladies). I hope you had a great Christmas family time we did.




No comments:

Post a Comment