Sunday 24 May 2015

Punch board addition

There is a newbie on the horizon.

We love our Envelope punch board and Gift box punch board so I excited to say there is a new addition to this wonderful family. You read my previous post about pre-order well I got my hands on the new Gift Bag punch board because of this.
My little Miss 10 had a birthday party at the local cake decorating shop - I love the options for kids parties these days. In my day (oh boy I sound like my Nan) we had a pool party for summer birthdays or a movie night for winter parties not any of this cool stuff my kids have been invited to. 
Back to it - I thought a cup cake decorating party needed a cupcake card - score with the new Sprinkles of Life Stamp set. I also needed to wrap the present in this case a pretty necklace and earrings. So out came some of the DSP from Sale-A-Bration (SAB will be back next January) as this little lady likes pale pinks and blues. 


You can find more inspiration for this stamp set on Pinterest - I have a board full of cute ideas to inspire you.
This used the new stamp set, the Envelope punch Board and the new Gift Bag punch board.
This bag is the large so cut 12x8 and I scored about 2 inches along one long side so it could be folded over to give the decorative feature of complimenting colour. 

I will do more with the punch board over the next week or so and share the cool things I discover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment