Friday 20 March 2015

Beautiful Butterfly Stamp A Stack

Wow what a busy few weeks it's been - the last weeks of Sale-a-Bration have had me busy as has life in general.
Here's some new goodies to see.


Stamp a stack this month has been popular with these cards and the embossed feathers carrying over from last month. 
My work boss asked if I could make treat Thank You boxes for a relatives baby shower so my stamp set "Something for Baby" got a bit of a work out.



20 treat boxes to put Jelly Babies in - so cute! I had some booties left over so I made the card to match.
The local primary school is having their Country Fair tomorrow so I've been sewing up a storm for them and last weekend Fingadingadoo and I headed south for a Childcare Market so my fingers are sore from stitching but it didn't stop me paper crafting.

Dolphin and butterfly clips for the Fair.

A few table shots from the Childcare event - we sell all our handmade goodies through Facebook normally but by special request we headed off on a road trip.
















No comments:

Post a Comment