Sunday 23 November 2014

A little bit of Elf magic

I have a lot of friends that have an Elf (would love to call it obsession) on a Shelf that visits each December. The kids love them but they have increased my work load this year excessively in more ways than 1.

First things first let's dress said Elves - little ladies need a skirt and little fellows some boardies (here in Australia) so I had the stitching challenge- man I hated those boardies and the skirts well let's say they look pretty good but were fiddly.


Some of the skirts 

  

So with clothing sorted my friends wanted a Stampin Up Party and the hostess wanted a 3D item - so off to Pintrest I went in search of something that fit them perfectly and I found the little Elf Kisses poem with a punch art idea. I had to tweak it a bit because the bauble punch is no longer current. I used the Top Note Die to cut the top of the lolly bag after I sent it through the printer. The Elf kisses poem is on the back.



Want to make paper Elf Faces these are the punches you need. You need to know a Stampin Up Demo - find me in the Demo locator Courtenay Heuston (Australia) or email me bagsthatone@hotmail.com for more info and Stampin Up goodies delivered to your door.


Cutting the cuff for the hat 


Have a happy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment