Monday 29 September 2014

Where do you find your inspiration?

We all get inspired by different things and our creative pursuits are no different. 
I love to look around me and am often found thinking wow that would look great as / on a card or scrap page. I have even recreated contact (kids book coverings) as a digital scrap page background.
This month I have turned to our Annual Catalogue for my inspiration - what started as one card for a team challenge has blossomed and I am now on a roll. I am also looking at the catty in a whole new light. 

Let's look at page 116 and 117!
I just got the Starburst sayings wood bundle (I love the wood) and hubbies birthday was fast approaching so combined 2 things - the challenge and his birthday card. Male cards have always been a challenge as I so love making pretty cards but to say I am happy with this one is an understatement. 

Here is the artwork for the stamp set.


Here is the bundle I got.


And last but not least here is the card I came up with using the catalogue as inspiration.








No comments:

Post a Comment